Pick Your Own Vegetables!!
- tomatoes: Mountain Glory (large round), Roma (plum)
- sweet peppers: Friarelli, Corno Di Capra, Pimento, Green Bell, California Wonder, Sweet Banana, Shepherd
- hot peppers: Hot Banana, Hot Cherry, Jalapeño, Chili, Indian Green Chili
- blue curled kale
Not Ready Yet…
- savoury cabbage
The sale is on…….
Come in and pick out of a bag to determine the discount that you will receive. We have already had a handful of 100% off chips pulled!!!
Starting July 1st Mon-Sun 8am-5pm
We have been bringing all our plants back out! The long-term forecast looks good and the weather for this weekend looks amazing.
Are you enjoying a staycation this weekend? It is time to get all that you need to create your backyard oasis! Three ways to enhance your backyard experience…..
- It is amazing what a few deck pots and hanging baskets will do to transform your back patio or deck.
- Mulch your gardens! Adding mulch to dress up a garden is a quick way to tidy up your yard and look like you have put in a lot of effort. The mulch will also keep in the moisture and reduce weed growth throughout the season, making your yard require less maintenance.
- Plant a herb garden. Whether you put the herbs into your garden or pots, herbs add a homey touch to any area. My brother was generous when seeding the herbs……more bang for your buck!
Hope to see you soon!!! May Hours: Mon-Sat 8am-8pm, Sun 8am-6pm
Due to the flurries and cold temperature, we will not have a lot of stock out on display. The store portion of our garden centre is outdoors and it would simply cause too much stress to the plants to be out in these temperatures. If you know what you’re looking for (and it is not outside), one of us can run and retrieve it from inside the greenhouses. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.